Saturday 13 April 2013

102/365

So this week has been pretty eventful (arranged chronologically):

1) monday was match against ri and proud to say despite our loss, it was a pretty narrow 3-1 and everyone played and defended well :-) and bumping into Ivan at ACSI! Headed to Star Vista after that with the girls where Ms Lim treat us to a super huge bowl of Sogurt worth $17!













2) wednesday was what we've been living for - the bronze playoffs against tj for us girls and ri for the guys. They did rlly well and I'm so proud of all of them to have come this far and lost only at the extra time to raffles. Indeed it has been a huge step since last year, history makers once more! Throughout their whole match all i could do was to watch helplessly from the warm up pool and feel increasingly faint as the clock edges nearer to 00:00 each quarter. And the loss i must admit affected me so greatly that i played like shit for the first quarter against tj. But heads up guys, SA's gna come back stronger next year!! :-) celebration dinner afterwards at concorde hotel @ spice cafe with the team. Gave jiaolian the scrapbook which we made for him!!! :-)















































3) thursday - release of pw results / prize presentation. No matter how hard i try to console myself that a difference of 1.25RP is nothing much of a diff, i can't help but to feel really upset over how much hard work i'v put in for pw including my group's blood, sweat, tears and diarrhoea. But shit happens, life is unfair at times. :-( kinda glad i wasn't in sch at that time anyway, the silence in class would have been to overwhelming for me to maintain my composure and step out of the geog room smiling.

And as for my polo girls, i'm so proud of all of you to have come this far together :-') juniors, please do us proud next year and get into finals!!!!!

4) finally got myself to visit the docs with the mother today for my 3 weeks long (erratic) eye infection and to find out what the anonymous lump on my throat is all about. Apparently it's called "Thyroid Nodule" in which i have to get it removed?.... Got my blood drawn for testing and hoping for the best that it's fluid inside so i could get the easy way out of just drawing the water out from a needle through my neck or traditionally, surgery for solid.


that's the 3cm x 2cm freaking thyroid cyst which looks like a deformed adam's apple :(((((

pretty bumped about my results / health / body i should just be a robot :-(

on the bright side, both my dresses are hereeeee xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images